Shakeel College of Nursing presently offering the following course. Prospectus and Forms for the Academic Session will be available at the office.
Diploma in Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM)
Duration: 2 Years
Age: 17 – 30 Years
Nursing course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. The course deals with the field of science and enables healthcare professionals to focus on the care of individuals, families and communities so that they may attain, maintain or recover optimal health and quality of life from conception to death.
The modules aim to help midwives and others develop into skilled practitioners who are able to think critically and make clinical decisions on the basis of sound knowledge and understanding of these complications. Nonetheless, it is assumed that midwives and midwife trainees who undertake training using the modules, will already have gained proficiency in most of the basic skills such as measuring blood pressure, performing a vaginal examination, conducting a normal delivery and prevention of infection. Therefore, when using the modules for basic midwifery programmes. Therefore, we using these modules for basic midwifery programmes
1: Candidates are required to apply for admission only on the prescribed Admission Form as given in the Admission Brochure. It will be available from the office of the college on cash payment of Rs. 250/- or Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank of Rs. 300/- (including Postage/Courier Charges) in the name of Shakeel Educational Society, to be payable at Barabanki.
2: Brochure and application form will be available at the college (if admissions are not closed).
3: Last date of submission of form will be notified (if admissions are not closed). Admission Form received after the last date shall not be entertained.
4: List of candidates for interview will be displayed on notice board of office (if admissions are not closed).
5: Candidates will be called for an interview before the board (if admissions are not closed) after preliminary screening of application forms.
6: The Board will look into the candidate’s overall personality, presentation communication skill, intelligent test, general knowledge, knowledge of current affairs, and knowledge of basics of Medicare etc.
7: In case, a selected candidate fails to take admission on the last date of admission, her candidature shall not be considered for admission later on. The seats so falling vacant will be allotted to the candidate next in order of merit.
8: If a candidate is found using any unfair means to influence the Board member(s) or providing false document or statements, her admission shall be liable to be cancelled without giving any further opportunity.
9: The college shall not entertain any influence, pressure or donation in any form for admission.
10: The list of selected candidates will be displayed on notice board of the office (if admissions are not closed).
11: The Admission shall be made only on the basis of inter se merit of the candidates. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, their total marks at class XII and X shall be taken into consideration. Even then if the tie is not broken; the one older in age will be placed higher in merit.
- Candidates have to be medically fit.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board, Council or University or those whose result are awaited but qualify before the date of admission.
- The candidates from all streams of study are eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidate must have attained by 1 October minimum 17 years and maximum 30 years of age as on 1 October. For this the candidates are required to submit a self attested copy of their class X certificate or any other valid evidence to support the claim.
- The candidates need to be physically fit for which a medical certificate shall be submitted from the Chief Medical Officer or any Government Hospital at the time of admission which will be returned after verification by the Medical Board of the Institute.
- The candidates shall produce the original mark sheets and certificates at the time of admission which will be returned after verification.
- No candidate shall leave the curse before the completion of its duration otherwise the caution money and all other fee so deposited shall be forfeited.
- All the candidates shall abide
by the Rules framed by the college from time to time and any violation thereof will attract disciplinary action.
A. Basis of Selection: The selection of the candidate to ANM course will be made on the basis of the interview.
B. Admission Procedure: Applicant placed in the merit list shall be called by the college & given admission
in the order of merit.
C. Scheme of Examination: This
will be based on the norms and rules of Indian Nursing Council & UP State
Medical Faculty, Lucknow. It will be notified and applicable from time to time. CCTV provides entire activities of the college
transparent, particularly prohibits use of unfair means during examinations.